HHC took an office visit to some of our past and current projects around The Liberties in Dublin 8, including Marsh’s Library, St Patrick’s Park, the St James’s Gate Brewery, and the churches of St Catherine’s, St Audoen’s and John’s Lane. We were welcomed by Deam Morton at the Deanery of St. Patrick's Cathedral, where we have been architects to the deanery since 2015. We were then delighted to receive a special tour of St Patrick's Cathedral led by Ken Hartnet, which included a visit to the bell tower and roof. We followed this with a visit to Nellie's flat in the Iveagh Trust Building, almost unchanged since 1915; before completing our architectural tour at St Catherine's in Meath Street. After a fine meal in Hen’s Teeth in Newmarket and pints in Fallon’s, the final stop was on the seventh floor of Tenters, where we enjoyed a nightcap and some great views of the Liberties to finish off a wonderful day. The Liberties are changing and those two great institutions of St Patrick’s Cathedral and the St James’s GateBrewery are as central today, as they have been for hundreds of years. Thank you to Dean Morton and to Ken, for what was certainly the highlight of the trip.